Commercial Real Estate Financing
Flexible Financing for Your Commercial Real Estate Projects
Are you looking for financing that’s sufficient to support your various commercial real estate goals? Here at Boston Commercial Capital, we’re confident we have at least one financial solution that will work well for you. We structure various commercial real estate financing products that fit the needs of most commercial real estate investors.
Your Financing Choices
We offer no shortage of commercial real estate financing choices. We invite you to study and select from any of the following:
- Bridge Loans: Perfect for your short-term loan needs, our bridge loans are always popular.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are the ideal alternative to regular loans. They’re issued to investors as bonds after they’re put into a trust and securitized.
- Construction Financing: When you need permanent financing for your various construction projects, this program is ideal.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Through this program, we can create impressively customized financial solutions for practically anyone in the commercial real estate industry.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you have your eyes on hotels or owner-occupied properties, you may want to consider taking out one of these loans. They offer competitive terms and great interest rates.
- International Financing: We understand that international real estate projects often require massive amounts of money. Through our international financing program, you can potentially get a loan for as much as $1,000,000,000.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional programs work for a wide range of situations. They’re commonly used to financially support owner-occupied real estate projects and stabilized investments.
- HUD and FHA Lending: You may want to inquire about these programs if you’re planning to improve, purchase or construct multifamily rental housing, hospitals, seniors housing or healthcare facilities.
We understand you may have questions about these programs, and we’d love to answer them. Give us a call today and tell us more about your commercial real estate financing needs so we can help you select the right financial solution.